Cute Background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

From GMU to us!


Since we have partnered with George Mason University, many people have reached out to our classroom.  One person is Miss Meena.  She is a student at GMU and will be one of pen pals this year.   She is going to show and tell us what it is like to be a student at GMU!  

Dear Ms. Gregorash’s First Grade Class,
My name is Meena Rahmanyar and I am a junior at George Mason University. GMU is really a wonderful university, and it offers the best programs which cover all areas of interest. George Mason is also one of the most diverse schools in the nation, so it’s a great place to learn about different people and cultures. I am currently studying Interpersonal/Organizational Communication at Mason, and I plan on getting my masters in Education from this school. I love GMU; it’s a lot of fun being a student here. Mason also has a lot of groups on campus that students can be a part of. I am interested in helping people so I am the PR for UNICEF at GMU. Our UNICEF is very active and we do many wonderful things to help people around the world. George Mason is the best school and I hope some of you decide to come here to study one day. I wish you guys a fun year ahead and keep working hard so that you can achieve all your goals and make all your dreams come true! GO PATRIOTS!!!
Warmly,
Meena Rahmanyar

No comments:

Post a Comment